The colored pencils are known for laying out thick wax. The paper that does not take well the thick waxy strokes of colored pencils can be problematic. You wont to be able to achieve your goal if you use a paper that does not go well with colored pencils.
ARTEZA art supplies are highly affordable and accessible to all art lovers. These are ideal to use with all pencils including colored pencils, charcoals, crayons, and pens.
Moreover, if you are using a paper that is very smooth will not handle colors well. You will have to put a lot of effort to get the results you want. So, it is very important to go for a paper that does not put you in a terrific situation and ruins your whole painting.
To make things easy for you we have reviewed a top-quality paper known as ARTEZA 9×12 Drawing Pad.
It is a paper that posses the best archival qualities which are:
- This drawing pad has always been an artist’s favorite.
- The quality of the paper is really good. The paper is thick enough to hold colored pencils well and has enough texture to do sketching and drawing with colored pencils.
- The set includes 2 premium 9×12 Arteza sketch pads each with 80 sheets. The sheets are acid-free and will allow your art to withstand the test of time.
The pages are bound together with the sturdy spiral binding which allows for easy page-turning and page detachment.
This is a true sized paper which means that the sheets measure exactly 9×12 inches which is enough size for any kind of drawing. The extra paper that is pierced in spiral binding is not included in this size.
The warm white color of the paper will not make your eyes bored while coloring.
You can easily create smooth and seamless layers of colors and blend them in this paper. This set of paper pads is a perfect gift for birthdays and holidays. The sheets are really worth trying.
Check Out On Amazon
- Hold Acid-free properties to prevent the deterioration of colors.
- Archival qualities.
- Weighs 80 pounds.
- Comes with a pair of 2 packs with 80 sheets in a pack.
- Sheets are sized by 9×12 inches.
- This is a lightly textured paper.
- This paper is suitable for both dry.
- The paper’s texture is really good for sketching with colored pencils.
- The paper quality is really great that will make your sketching process easy and pleasant.
- The brand provides a guarantee for its products.
- The sketchbook is a spiral bounding for easy page turn.
- Also works great with graphite pencils, charcoals, crayons, and other markers.
- Markers used over these sheets can leave some stains on them.
- When you press pencils really hard that it can be a problem while erasing.