How to Laminate Paper? “The 8 Best Laminators of 2021”
How to Laminate Paper? “The 8 Best Laminators of 2021”
Before talking about the best laminator, let’s take a look at what lamination is and what is it for? Lamination is a quick and easy way to protect paper from the damaging effects of moisture, dust, dirt, and sunlight. Sheets protected by a plastic film do not wrinkle or tear, even with intensive use Lamination of paper documents Maintains a pleasant appearance and also gives the image on paper even more brightness and contrast. The lamination process is very simple and convenient. With the help of lamination, documents, photographs, drawings, business cards, certificates, and book covers can be preserved for a long time in their original form Laminating machines are machines that cover documents with transparent plastic film. Today, the range of laminators is so wide that a simple user will not immediately distinguish the special features of each device and the usefulness of its functions. We will help you choose the best laminator for your home or office.
If earlier, laminating devices were the prerogative of publishing houses and printing companies, today these devices are bought for offices and home use. Let’s try to figure out what these devices are.
What to look for when buying
The cold lamination machine is a very compact office device that allows you to easily handle many document formats. When buying, you should pay attention to the functions:
1. Touch screen;
2. Photo processing;
3. Possibility of autonomous work;
4. Removal of air and folds on the surface.
With this equipment, the user can access all kinds of manual work with 1460-48 inches paper. If you don't know how to laminate paper at home, here are the Top 8 best laminating machines for 2021 from our customers:
1. Turns on in just 60 seconds and does not require any settings at all, cold and hot lamination is available. Auto Sense automatically detects the format and sets the film thickness.
Unique AutoSense system detects pouch thickness and self-adjusts to the optimal laminating setting.
Rapid warm up in 60 seconds.
Rapid laminating speed of 47" per minute, Advanced Pouch Tracking System detects and automatically reverses pouch in case of misfeeds.
Robust 6-roller system.
Laminates hot pouches up to 10 mils thick
Laminates cold pouches.
Turns on in just 60 seconds and requires no adjustment.
2. Scotch Thermal Laminator for thermal lamination. Offers a wide range of options for processing documents of various formats for school, office, and photos. Never Jam Technology automatically prevents objects from getting stuck.
3. The Scotch TL906 Thermal Laminator is designed for thermal laminating of documents including flyers, photographs, business cards, and ID cards. The twin roll system increases processing speed up to 15 seconds.
5-minute warm-up time.
Never jam technology automatically prevents misfed items.
2 roller machine.
Laminates at speed of 15 in/Min.
Use with 3-5 Mil thick thermal pouches, up to 9 Inches Wide.
Auto shutoff after 1 hour of inactivity helps conserve energy.
Laminating machine throat width: 6 inch-10 inch.
2 roller system.
Auto shutoff after 1 hour
Does not support cold and warm lamination technology.
5. The a3 / a4 / a6 laminator is compact and contains a large set of 50 bags to handle 13 "paper. The machine is designed exclusively for the thermal processing of documents, can be used at home or in school.
EASY TO OPERATE.
NO PAPER JAM, NO NOISE.
TRIMMER&BEAUTY CUTTING – Tired of square and upright photos, then let’s do some beautification! Vertical.
INTELLIGENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM.
Can handle large formats.
An intelligent temperature control system, which makes sure the machine will be more secure.
6. Universal Scotch Advanced Thermal Laminator for 13 ultra-wide formats. It combines compact dimensions, high heating speed in just 60 seconds. Many control functions are available as well as automatic shutdown.
1 minute warm-up time reduces wait time & makes laminating more efficient.
Extra-wide 13 Inches input provides versatility for big and small projects.
Includes 20 letter size thermal laminating pouches.
Includes convenience features like carrying handle, cord storage, and auto-shutoff.
7. The UALAU laminator combines all the functions of previous models at once, such as a paper cutter, a device for rounding corners, an emergency button for removing jammed documents. There are 20 bags available for 9 "paper handling at home, office, and school.
4 in 1 Versatile Laminator: UALAU OL280 laminator includes all of the useful tools - laminator, 20 laminating pouches paper, trimmer, and corner rounder, which maximizes your convenience.
It laminates items up to 9 inches wide.
Works with 3mil to 5mil pouches.
Great for letter/legal/ business card/photo size papers laminating.
Fasting Preheat and Smooth Laminating.
No More Paper Jam: It features the ABS button.
Portable & Compact: 13.62 × 5.59 × 2.56 inch size.
8. Laminator ABOX wide format 13 inches with a trimmer and ABS button to unlock. The machine is equipped with an integrated system for uniform heating of the surface to prevent wrinkling. All working elements are made of pure aluminum.
Incredible 4 in 1 Versatile: Perfect Combination: Laminator, Paper Cutter, and Corner Rounder.
The unique cutter with a locking design enables you to cut 8 A3 sheets at once.
You can also lock the cutter and prevent children from getting hurt.
Hot and Cold Laminating.
The laminator supports a maximum width of the 13-inch paper and allows documents with more sizes to be overlaid; for example, postcards, business cards, pictures, posters;
the standby mode starts after 30 minutes without operation, reducing energy consumption.